06 June 2010

Splashin' Good Time

Tomorrow is my oldest nephew, Tristin's, birthday. [Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!] I can't believe I have an 11-year-old nephew!?! In celebration of his birthday, we had cake & ice cream at my sister's house and all the kids played in the pool. I was massively loud and crazy with seven kids + the adults jumping in & out and playing outside. All in all though, it was an amazingly fun time with my family.

One great thing that emerged from all the water fun was Sebastian's love of the water. I was so proud of him. He so badly wanted to dive in the water and swim from one side to the other and be thrown around like the other kids, but he was still too scared...at first. My nieces, Jayden & Kinlee practically stayed under the water, swimming from side to side all day. After things cooled down and the party was starting to subside, Sebastian started getting a little braver. He began holding his nose & his breath and sticking his face under the water. Once he got the hang of it, he would let me and his aunts throw him back and forth across the pool or he would "dive" as he kept saying across the water from one person to the next. He was exciting to see him so excited about the pool. He is just going to be so much fun this Summer!!



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm an about-to-be-thirty mom, wife, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. I married the man that I was crazy in love with in high school and we made the most incredibly perfect little boy in the entire world. I have a full-time job with the state & my husband works for a local farmer & family friend. I have a passion for photography and dark chocolate. I love taking Sebastian for walks or trips to the park. I never miss an episode of Y&R or Sons of Anarchy. I have 2 sisters, 2 nieces & 4 nephews. My mom & dad and my m-i-l are my biggest supporters. Sometimes life feels like a huge struggle, but I always remember why we're here & what's important in the grand scheme of things. I love my family & I love life.

Why I Blog

Why I Blog
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

About This Blog

I started this blog in late '07 to help document details of my baby's childhood - his transformation from infancy to toddlerhood. It's amazing how fast he has grown. My once-tiny-little-baby, is a bright, beautiful little man full of wonder & ideas. Everything from his imagination to his foot size is growing at faster-than-light speeds. I hope we can keep up...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP