24 February 2010

Sebastian

...is our firstborn, our last born, our one & only little boy

...he looks just look his Daddy with an occasional expression that screams "I'm my Mama's child"

...he has the most contagious laugh I believe I have ever heard

...has the perfect blend of golden blond and red hair that seems to be in harmonious layers, eyebrows & eyelashes to match, of course

...loves the color green (have I mentioned that before?)

...is a big fan of Pinocchio right now and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

...still sleeps with his snowman blanket (he used to call wankwie, but can now say blanket) but also switches up for different patterns, same textured throws, though

...cannot say disgusting

...loves pancakes or waffles for breakfast

...likes to crawl in your lap spontaneously and say [while stroking your face], "I love you, Mama (or Daddy)! I love you so, so much that my heart is full (or my heart aches)!" He varies between the two phrases.

...says he's going to be a doctor and drive a tractor like Daddy when he gets big

...is very affectionate & the caretaker when I'm not feeling very well. Will often check my vitals and say, "It's worse than I thought!"

...sprints across the living & kitchen floors racing Sammy every night since we brought Sammy home

...always tell us before he goes to the bathroom, even though we always tell him to just go

...always has to be told to turn off the bathroom light

...likes to play with his tractors on our bed

...loves to dance with me

...meets me at the door running every single day that he goes to daycare. I always scoop him up, hug him and ask, "Did you miss me today?" If I get distracted, he puts his hands on my face as if to have my full attention and says, "I missed you today, Mama!"

...has never spent the night away from home. I have had to be away at training on two different occasions, just overnight, but he was at home with Daddy.

...is three-years and four-months-old today

...is a huge helper in the laundry room. His laundry duties include sorting, folding washrags & dishtowels and pouring in the laundry detergent, fabric softener, etc.

...is scared of crickets like his mom. His Daddy is mad at me for it, but what can you do?

...repeats anything & everything you say whether you are speaking to him or not; usually in the correct context -- sometimes good, most times very bad

...his favorite get-out-of-trouble quote, "I wanna be good now!"

...loves to sing. Some classic favorites are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star; You are My Sunshine; ABC Song; I Love You, You Love Me and any country song which includes the word "green" and/or "tractor" -- Big Green Tractor and She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy. The list of music goes on...and on and on. He also likes to make up songs.

...is loved more than he could ever know!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm an about-to-be-thirty mom, wife, daughter, sister, aunt & friend. I married the man that I was crazy in love with in high school and we made the most incredibly perfect little boy in the entire world. I have a full-time job with the state & my husband works for a local farmer & family friend. I have a passion for photography and dark chocolate. I love taking Sebastian for walks or trips to the park. I never miss an episode of Y&R or Sons of Anarchy. I have 2 sisters, 2 nieces & 4 nephews. My mom & dad and my m-i-l are my biggest supporters. Sometimes life feels like a huge struggle, but I always remember why we're here & what's important in the grand scheme of things. I love my family & I love life.

Why I Blog

Why I Blog
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

About This Blog

I started this blog in late '07 to help document details of my baby's childhood - his transformation from infancy to toddlerhood. It's amazing how fast he has grown. My once-tiny-little-baby, is a bright, beautiful little man full of wonder & ideas. Everything from his imagination to his foot size is growing at faster-than-light speeds. I hope we can keep up...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP